WHO'S FOLLOWING THIS BLOG?

AMAN PALESTINE

AMAN PALESTINE

NOTHING LASTS!

NOTHING LASTS!

Thursday 11 June 2009

Who's Aweera a.k.a Awok in my life?


Lately,you can see this little fluffy kitty pastes every corner in my blog.This kitty is my family's cat.My mom found him at the market and bring him back.She called him Aweera coz Aweera is her toppest One In A Million.Lately we(me and my sisters) call him Awok coz he like to shuffle(actually slide..LOL) and very playful.

Every morning,he's gonna wake up us with her biting skills..(?).To name our cat with a popular name is not a big deal at all.We used to have Nicky(from Westlife),Adam(the bandangan) and Simba(The Lion King).Not to forget Don(Shah Rukh Khan's alter ego..huhuhu).Most of 'em tragically died in the accidents(coz Romeo must die..).

Aweera is so playful and hyper.Even my sister said that he's been possessed by Nek Nak..hahaha.He's playing around on simple things like newspaper,keychain and even my legs(okay enuff..dat's hurts!).

Okay Aweera,keep on purring!Go Awok!

No comments:

AQSA SYARIF

AQSA SYARIF

TUAN TANAH

TUAN TANAH

MY BELOVED NIECES :D

MY BELOVED NIECES :D