WHO'S FOLLOWING THIS BLOG?

AMAN PALESTINE

AMAN PALESTINE

NOTHING LASTS!

NOTHING LASTS!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

MEDIA COURSE AT SK SITIAWAN

Course in media’s equipment for teaching aid.For the first time I’m not fall asleep while attending lesson plan’s course.You made it Claire!hahaha..^_^

It’s proved that communication makes perfect.And most of all,I’ve been into a bunch of cracko teachers in AYER TAWAR.

I’m happy to teach my students by using all these media and techno’s equipments even my computer laboratory is totally disaster.Haha..sorry GB..but it’s true.I love WebEDU but my school's internet is always offline.

I’m happy to attend any course like this in the future!We are guru Malaysia ok.

The course started at 8.30 am and ended at 12.45 pm.

And I’m happy having my chicken rice and iced milo right now..yummy..

No comments:

AQSA SYARIF

AQSA SYARIF

TUAN TANAH

TUAN TANAH

MY BELOVED NIECES :D

MY BELOVED NIECES :D