WHO'S FOLLOWING THIS BLOG?

AMAN PALESTINE

AMAN PALESTINE

NOTHING LASTS!

NOTHING LASTS!

Saturday 18 October 2008

HARDLY COUGH,FLU AND KARATE KIDS AT SEKOLAH MENENGAH PERLIS

Not going back to kampung as usual..i'm having a bad cough right now..almost piss off..yikes!My flu is not heavily liked yesterday.Alhamdulillah.
I miss my PS2,i must've playing either X-Files or Beatdown if i'm bring back my PS2. Story telling competition went well.

Newspaper's headlines today:TEACHER WAS BEATEN BY STUDENTS.
Karate kids from Sekolah Menengah Perlis. The teacher is 27 years old malay lady. The students are 14 years old chinese girls. This case is still in investigations..so we'll see the justice. Question: How could this things happenned in Malaysia?

As a teacher,i'm not trying to defend my community but back then we had to realize for ages that this job..my job is seeing such a rubbish for a few parents(including parents whom also teachers). Eventhough I can used rotan for sjkc but back then I still have to face a few parent who can't accept this routine. Only a few parents that willing to see a teacher as a guardian angel for their children. Mostly parents saw us as a bully from hell.

Once i used an induction for my class. The title: MY HAPPY DREAMS. I asked my standard two students to close their eyes and pretend to sleep. I'll touched each of their hands and asked them to continue the dream's story. What happened then, a mother said that i had asked the students to sleep and then went out from the class.
Yes,back then i memorized and an old lady had passing by my class but never noticed that she tried to be a liar. I'm asking my students then.

"Had i even asked you guys to sleep in a class and then i'm sneaked out?"
All the student said NO and only YES for pretend to sleep.

It was happenned in chinese school. It's not racist problem. Parents today are pampering their children too much. My relative's children also happened to be pampered.
They don't know how to behave properly. Yes,children are children. They don't know which one is wrong and right. That's why God created parents to show them a path.
Tell our children,why you can't do this and why you can't do that?

OMG.Hopefully,i don't repeat the same mistakes if i've marry soon..

No comments:

AQSA SYARIF

AQSA SYARIF

TUAN TANAH

TUAN TANAH

MY BELOVED NIECES :D

MY BELOVED NIECES :D